This is a collection of notes I've sporadically–and thoughtlessly–thrown on to the web. I always intend to write more, so come back from time to time. I usually post notes that have something to do with math, programming, and biology.
Notes, by Isaac Hodes
- A Deep Dive Into Unexpectedly Slow SQLite Queries
- Next Generation Sequencing: A Gentle Introduction
- Finding e within the randoms
- Build Business Logic in Minutes, Not Weeks
- Tmux Simply Explained
- Fintech Hackathon and Global FX
- Clojure Atlas
- Lovely Pianobar
- The Ins and Outs of Clojure: Part I
- Set Theory and Lisp
- The Golden Ratio is Evil
- The Clojureist’s Guide to Java
- e and Clojure
A little tool to practice mental multiplication with, if so inclined: x.